LANGUAGES: English / French
STITCH COUNT: 50 x 50 stitches (for each design)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 8 x 8 cm (3″ x 3″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, French knot, rice stitch)
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- Frame them in a small box frame with a protective glass, and use them as festive coasters.
- Use this tutorial to finish them into pretty Greeting cards.
- Make them into baubles: stitch each design twice, and use this tutorial to finish them into double sided mini biscornus to hang in your Christmas tree. Just make sure you stop short of adding a button/bead in the centre of the biscornus.
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Navy & Mint Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!