Note regarding Digital Downloads: due to their nature*, this type of item is non-refundable. However, if you experience any problem with your order, please contact me and I’ll be more than happy to help and offer a solution.
(*they cannot be returned in an unused condition, with the assurance that no copy has been retained)
The use of my designs is strictly limited to your personal use. Any copying (even without monetary gain) without my express authorisation is strictly forbidden and punishable under copyright laws.
- Print out working copies of my charts for your personal use.
- Personally stitch my designs as many times as you wish, as long as the finished pieces are not for resale.
- Publish pictures of your stitched work on your blog or personal website, as long as you credit the pattern (name & designer).
You may not:
- Repaint or make changes to my designs with intent to acquire the copyright.
- Print or reproduce my designs with intent to sell them or offer them as a free chart.
- Publish photographs of my designs without duly quoting their source.
- Send copies of my designs by email.
- Upload my designs onto a website.
- Make kits from my designs.
If you are at all unsure about any particular situation, you would like to ask for a specific authorisation, or you are aware of any infringement of copyright, please contact me straight away.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Should you wish to leave a review after your purchase, you can do so at any time by clicking on the Review tab on the product page of the pattern(s) you purchased. To make things easier, you can opt to receive a reminder to submit a review a few days after your purchase. To do so, be sure to tick the reminder box at check-out 😊