(Frequently Asked Questions)
What does a chart include?
Each chart is a PDF file, which includes the following:
- a picture of the stitched project (with close-ups)
- a chart instruction sheet
- a colour key
- a chart (or charts where applicable) with symbols for cross-stitch, and colour graphics for backstitch, special stitches and beads. For large charts, the design will spread over a number of pages.
- a tutorial page for the speciality stitches used in the chart
- (if stated on the product page) a finishing tutorial to assemble the project once stitched
- a terms and conditions page
Please feel free to download any of the free patterns to see what all our charts look like.
How can I order charts and pay in £ (British Pounds)?
You can order charts and pay in British pounds (£) using the Add to Basket buttons, and then view the contents of your PayPal basket using the View Basket button situated next to it.
How can I order charts and pay in a different currency?
If you wish to pay using a different currency, please place your order by filling in the order form.
Please note that if you navigate away from the form, you will lose its contents. The order form will automatically open in a new tab so that you can keep browsing without closing it down. Please leave this tab open until you have completed your order.
Upon receipt of your order, I will get back to you with a PayPal invoice.
HOW will I receive my charts?
After your payment has been accepted, I will email you the PDF charts that you have ordered as attached documents.
WHEN will I receive my charts?
Charts are normally sent out on the same working day – however, please allow 48 hours (or 72 hours if it includes a week-end or bank holiday).
If you have not received your charts by then, please do:
- check your spam filter as unfortunately, emails with attachments can often be marked as spam.
- contact me without delay so that I can send your charts again.