FORMAT: PDF patterns as DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (available to download in both English and French)
- 80 x 80 stitches (x2) for the biscornu
- 128 x 160 stitches for the sampler
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric):
- 13 x 13 cm (5″ x 5″) for the biscornu
- 23 x 29 cm (9″ x 11.5″) for the sampler
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads
Each pattern contains:
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, fan eyelet stitch, French knot, round eyelet with sequin)
- colour charts
- + FREE WITH THIS PATTERN: exclusive BONUS pages (in both languages) with the printable thread card for this design and extra chart views (cross-stitch only + black & white with all stitches)
The Biscornu pattern also contains:
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
The Sampler pattern also contains:
- a full alphabet & numbers to customise the design
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Lizzie Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.