FORMAT: PDF pattern as DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (available to download in both English and French)
STITCH COUNT: 80 x 80 stitches (for each side of the biscornu)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 13 x 13 cm (5″ x 5″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, fan eyelet stitch, French knot/Colonial knot, round eyelet stitch with sequin)
- colour charts (full view & detailed view)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- + FREE WITH THIS PATTERN: exclusive BONUS pages (in both languages) with the printable thread card for this design and extra chart views (cross-stitch only + black & white with all stitches)
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Lizzie Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!