FORMAT: PDF pattern as DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (available to download in both English and French)
STITCH COUNT: 80 x 80 stitches (for each side of the biscornu)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 13 x 13 cm (5″ x 5″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, fan eyelet stitch, French knot/Colonial knot, round eyelet stitch with sequin)
- colour charts (full view & detailed view)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- + FREE WITH THIS PATTERN: exclusive BONUS pages (in both languages) with the printable thread card for this design and extra chart views (cross-stitch only + black & white with all stitches)
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Lizzie Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.