LANGUAGES: English / French
- 70 x 70 stitches (for each side of the biscornu)
- 96 x 90 stitches (for each side of the star)
- 50 x 50 stitches (for each side of the cube)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric):
- Biscornu: 11 x 11 cm (4.5″ x 4.5″) per side
- Star: 15 cm x 14 cm (6″ x 6″) per side
- Cube: 8.5 x 8.5 cm (3.5″ x 3.5″) per side
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
CONTENTS: (for each project)
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, round eyelet stitch)
- a printable thread card for each design
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble each project
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Let it Snow Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.