LANGUAGES: English / French
STITCH COUNT: 50 x 50 stitches (for each side of the cube)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 cm (3.5″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, round eyelet stitch)
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
ALTERNATIVE USE: you can also stitch these 6 mini designs separately and frame them for a festive wall decor.
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Let it Snow Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!