HALLOWEEN PEEK-A-BOO EMBROIDERY PDF PATTERN
Downloadable embroidery pattern from the “QUICK CHALLENGE” collection, to learn how to stitch a split stitch.
This design features rather cute but shy little ghost and his tiny mice friends, hiding behind a cauldron full of a deliciously revolting potion! It’s enhanced with a few beads.
- Zweigart 28ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a masterclass tutorial for the split stitch
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to frame this project
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Quick Challenge Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!