FORMAT: PDF pattern as DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (available to download in both English and French)
STITCH COUNT: 70 x 70 stitches (for each side of the biscornu)
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 11 x 11 cm (4.5″ x 4.5″) (for each side)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- Buttons by Manucréa
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, French knots)
- colour charts (front & back)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- + FREE WITH THIS PATTERN: exclusive BONUS pages (in both languages) with the printable thread card for this design and extra chart views (cross-stitch only + black & white with all stitches)
ALTERNATIVE USE: this pattern also lends itself very nicely to being framed (see product photos). In that case, do not stitch the back-stitch outline around the design as it’s only needed to assemble the biscornu.
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Ring a Ring ‘o Foxes Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Mila Ivanova (verified owner) –
Thanks a lot! Very beautiful design, quickly received the embroidery scheme.