ANCHORED IN THE SAND CROSS-STITCH PDF PATTERN
Downloadable embroidery pattern from the “QUICK CHALLENGE” collection, to learn how to stitch a chain stitch.
This design features an imposing anchor firmly beached on the sand amongst sea shells, claimed by a proud seagull. If you listen close enough, you can (almost) hear him warn others that this is no longer a free perch. In the background, you can see a bright lighthouse and, further away, a small boat sailing away on the ocean.
Primarily a cross-stitch pattern, this design is enhanced with a chuncky chain stitch to bring texture to the finished scene. This is a lovely way to make your stitching more interesting and/or to pick up a new technique.
PATTERN CHARTED WITH:
- Zweigart 28ct linen – but can be stitched on other types of stitching fabric, including Aida
- DMC stranded cotton
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a detailed masterclass tutorial to learn the chain stitch technique
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (full view / cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a step-by-step finishing tutorial to help you frame this project
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Quick Challenge Gallery.
Any question about Anchored in the Sand cross-stitch pattern? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.