WITH THIS SAL, you will immediately get a downloadable PDF with all the information you need to get started:
- a detailed shopping list
- a schedule page with all SAL dates
- a full key for all the colours used
- a printable thread card
- a layout page with a suggestion of how to place each section on the fabric
- the outline of each section
- a special stitch tutorial page for all those used in this SAL
- Zweigart Belfast 32ct linen [Alternative: Zweigart Cashel 28ct linen]
- DMC stranded cotton
- Tom & Lily Creations stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- 6 mm sequins
ONCE THE SAL HAS STARTED (on 17th April 2023), you will also get:
- a chart for each of the 8 sections to be stitched (every 2-4 weeks depending on the size of each section)
- a finishing tutorial with very clear instructions & photos, to fully assemble this project (once all the sections have been released)
THIS PROJECT INCLUDES:
- special stitches (4 different types, including French knot)
- Tom & Lily Creations thread pack: link in ENGLISH or in FRENCH
- Facebook Group: if you’re on Facebook, feel free to join the Faby Reilly Designs SAL group where I’ll be at hand to answer questions, and we can all admire each other’s beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the contact form)
If you want to stitch this exciting new project and perhaps use this opportunity to learn new techniques, knowing you’ll get help every step of the way, JOIN US NOW !!!
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.