LANGUAGES: English / French
- 70 x 70 stitches (x2) for the biscornu
- 80 x 80 stitches + 32 x 32 stitches (x2) for the scissor case and its fob
- 85 x 50 stitches + 40 x 50 stitches (x2) for the needlebook
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric):
- 11 x 11 cm (4.5″ x 4.5″) for the biscornu
- 13 x 13 cm (5″ x 5″) + 5 x 5 cm (2″ x 2″) for the scissor case and its fob
- 13.5 x 8 cm (5.5″ x 3″) + 6.5 x 8 cm (2.5″ x 3″) for the needlebook
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- DMC Diamant metallics
- Mill Hill beads
CONTENTS (for each design):
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, round eyelet stitch, fan eyelet stitch, rice stitch)
- a printable thread card
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble each project
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Snowdrop Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.