LANGUAGES: English / French
STITCH COUNT: 110 x 150 stitches
STITCHED SIZE (when using 28ct fabric): 20 x 27 cm (8″ x 11″)
- Zweigart 28ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, diamond eyelet stitch, round eyelet stitch with sequin, French knot, Rhodes heart stitch, tripple cross-stitch)
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (full view / cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the O Tannenbaum Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!