LANGUAGES: English / French
STITCH COUNT: 70 x 70 stitches
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 11 x 11 cm (4.5″ x 4.5″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- DMC Diamant metallics
- Mill Hill beads
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (beads, French knot, diamond eyelet stitch, ribbed spiderweb stitch)
- a printable thread card for this design
- colour charts (cross-stitch only / all stitches)
- a hybrid chart (black & white cross-stitch with colour backstitch and special stitches)
- a customisable chart (with plain grid space in place of the month) and a full ABC to customise the design
- a finishing tutorial to frame this project
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Anthea Gallery or the Cornflower Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.