WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP, you will immediately get a downloadable PDF avec all the information you need to get started:
- la liste détaillée des fournitures nécessaires
- un schedule page with all SAL dates
- un layout page with a suggestion of how to place each section on the fabric
- un special stitch tutorial page for all those used in this SAL
- Zweigart Belfast 32ct (or 28ct) linen
- Fils moulinés DMC
- DMC Diamant metallic threads
- Perles Mill Hill
- 6mm sequins
ONCE THE SAL HAS STARTED (on 6th January 2020), you will also get a PDF pattern which includes:
- a 70 x 70 stitches chart for each of the 12 sections to be stitched (every month, on the 1st Monday of the month)
- un key and a printable thread card specific to that section
THIS PROJECT USES:
- full cross stitch
- backstitch (with some fractional stitches)
- special stitches (10 different types, including French knot)
- paillettes (sequins)
- Blog: do visit the #AntheaSAL dedicated Blog article – you’ll find regular updates and tips as you go along.
- Groupe Facebook: if you’re on Facebook, don’t forget to join the Faby Reilly Designs SAL group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FRDSALS/ where I’ll be at hand to give advice & support (if needed), to give you stitching tips & answer questions about this SAL, and of course to thoroughly enjoy looking at your beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the Formulaire de Contact)
If you want to stitch this pretty Calendar and perhaps use this opportunity to learn new techniques, JOIN US NOW !!!
Vous avez une question ? N'hésitez pas à me contacter!