WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP, you will immediately get a downloadable PDF with all the information you need to get started:
- a detailed shopping list (supplies are available from Lakeside Needlecraft: https://www.lakesideneedlecraft.co.uk/zoesal-825-c.asp)
- a schedule page with all SAL dates
- a layout page with a suggestion of how to place each section on the fabric
- a full key for all the colours used
- a printable thread card
- the outline of each section
- a special stitch tutorial page for all those used in this SAL
- Zweigart Belfast 32ct linen [Alternative: Fabric Flair 32ct evenweave]
- DMC stranded cotton
- Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid
- Mill Hill beads
- 6mm sequins
ONCE THE SAL HAS STARTED (on 15th April 2019), you will also get:
- a chart for each of the 11 sections to be stitched (every 2 weeks)
- a finishing tutorial with very clear instructions & photos, to fully assemble the box (once all the sections have been released)
THIS PROJECT INCLUDES:
- full cross stitch (only 2 fractional stitches in the whole design)
- backstitch (with some fractional stitches)
- special stitches (6 different types, including French knot)
- Blog: do visit the #ZoeSAL dedicated Blog article – you’ll find regular updates and tips as you go along.
- Facebook Group: if you’re on Facebook, don’t forget to join the Faby Reilly Designs SAL group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FRDSALS/ where I’ll be at hand to give advice & support (if needed), to give you stitching tips & answer questions about this SAL, and of course to thoroughly enjoy looking at your beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the contact form)
If you want to stitch this pretty set and perhaps use this opportunity to learn new techniques, knowing you’ll get help every step of the way, JOIN US NOW !!!
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!