FORMAT: PDF pattern as DIGITAL DOWNLOAD (available to download in both English and French)
SKILLS: INTERMEDIATE – EXPERT
STITCH COUNT: 80 x 40 stitches (x2) + 80 x 80 stitches
STITCHED SIZE (when using 32ct fabric): 13 x 13 x 6 cm (5″ x 5″ x 2″)
- Zweigart 32ct linen (with 28ct linen alternative)
- DMC stranded cotton
- Mill Hill beads
CONTENTS: (Intermediate: 17 pages | Expert: 19 pages )
- a detailed shopping list
- a key to the symbols used
- a special stitch tutorial (Intermediate: beads, Lazy Daisy stitch, round eyelet stitch with sequin, French knot | Expert: beads, Rhodes heart stitch, Rhodes octagon, Lazy Daisy stitch, closed buttonhole stitch, buttonhole cartwheel, round eyelet stitch with sequin, spiderweb stitch, bullion stitch, French knot)
- a layout page
- colour charts (full view & detailed view)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- + FREE WITH THIS PATTERN: exclusive BONUS pages (Intermediate: 16 pages | Expert: 8 pages) with the printable thread card for this design and extra chart views (cross-stitch only + black & white with all stitches)
POSSIBLE USES: You can fill this BiscoBourse with treats, fill it with your favourite stitching accessories (the opening is 13cm long), or you can use it as a pretty thread catcher.
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Daisy Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are no reviews yet.