PLEASE NOTE: this set of 12 patterns was originally a SAL (Stitch-ALong). Its format is therefore slightly different from “normal” patterns. You will get a Welcome Booklet, as well as 12 individual patterns as described below:
THE WELCOME BOOKLET includes all the information you need to get started:
- a detailed shopping list
- a schedule page with all publication dates (please note that this SAL is now fully published)
- a layout page with a suggestion of how to place each section on the fabric
- a special stitch tutorial page for all those used in this project
EACH INDIVIDUAL PATTERN includes:
- a 70 x 70 stitches chart for each of the 12 sections to be stitched
- a key and a printable thread card specific to that section
BONUS PATTERN: Anthea ABC, with small font / capitalised letters / numbers to customise each pattern.
- Zweigart Belfast 32ct (or 28ct) linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- DMC Diamant metallic threads
- Mill Hill beads
- 6mm sequins
THIS PROJECT USES:
- full cross stitch
- backstitch (with some fractional stitches)
- special stitches (10 different types, including French knot)
- Blog: do visit the #AntheaSAL dedicated Blog article – you’ll find regular updates and tips as you go along.
- Facebook Group: if you’re on Facebook, don’t forget to join the Faby Reilly Designs SAL group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FRDSALS/ where I’ll be at hand to give advice & support (if needed), to give you stitching tips & answer questions about this SAL, and of course to thoroughly enjoy looking at your beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the contact form)
For more pictures or to see what others have stitched, please visit the Anthea Gallery.
Any question? Don’t hesitate to contact me!