Sparkly Christmas Humbug (XMAS018-HMBG)
Format: PDF chart (delivered by email after payment – further details in the FAQ)
(Digital Downloads are available from my Etsy Store)
Make a festive set of 4 matching humbugs, to decorate your Christmas tree, or to offer as small gifts to your Christmas Day guests. Once finished, each humbug is about 6cm high (that’s 2.5″).
These designs feature traditional Christmas florals, and they’re enhanced with golden threads, beads and special stitches, for a luxurious and sparkly finish.
- 76 x 38 stitches (for each humbug)
Finished size of each humbug (when using 32 ct fabric):
- flat: 12cm x 6cm (WxH)
- assembled: about 6cm high
Charted with: Zweigart 32 ct linen, DMC threads & Mill Hill beads.
This pattern includes:
- the chart & key for each of the 4 humbugs
- a special stitch tutorial for beads, Diamond eyelet stitch, Triple cross-stitch, and Algerian eyelet
- a finishing tutorial to assemble a humbug
- a detailed shopping list
Pictures: (click to enlarge)
You may also like: