Magnolia Biscornu (MGL001-BISC)
Format: PDF chart (delivered by email after payment – further details in the FAQ)
(This pattern is also available as a Digital Download from my Etsy Store)
Make this biscornu as a pretty pin cushion, a useful paperweight, a lovely frangranced pomander, an elegant wedding ring cushion, or simply as an ornament!
Once assembled, it’s about 10cm wide (4″).
This design features a range of Magnolia buds and blooms, enhanced with special stitches, silver thread, and sequins.
This designs also lends itself very nicely to being framed (in a square or a round frame). In that case, simply do not stitch the back-stitch outline around the design as it’s only needed to assemble the biscornu.
- 70 x 70 stitches (for each side of the biscornu)
Stitched size of the biscornu (when using 32 ct fabric):
- 11 cm x 11 cm (for each side)
Charted with: Zweigart 32 ct linen & DMC threads.
This pattern includes:
- the key
- the chart
- a special stitch tutorial for Diamond eyelet stitch (with sequin) & Queen stitch
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- a detailed shopping list
- FREE exclusive gift: the printable thread card for this design!
Pictures: (click to enlarge)
You may also like: