Lizzie Stitching Wallet (LIZ280-STW)
Format: PDF chart (delivered by email after payment – further details in the FAQ)
(Digital Downloads are available from my Etsy Store)
Make a beautiful and practical stitching wallet, either to keep in your travel stitching bag, or to make an ever-so-special gift to a fellow stitcher. Folded, it’s no bigger than the hand, yet it’s big enough to house a pair of scissors (11cm max), several needles, and small useful bits & pieces, such as a needle threader.
This design features hydrangea blooms and delicate lisianthus flowers. It’s enhanced with special stitches, beads and mother-of-pearl sequins. Stitched and finished entirely by hand. No sewing machine required at any point.
- 150 x 80 stitches (for each side of the wallet)
- 30 x 30 stitches (for each side of the fob)
- 35 x 12 stitches (for the strap)
- 31 x 20 stitches (for the pocket)
Finished size of the wallet (when using 32 ct fabric):
- closed: 12cm x 7cm x 2cm (HxWxD)
- open: 12cm x 23cm x 0.5cm (HxWxD)
Charted with: Zweigart 32 ct linen, DMC threads & Mill Hill beads.
This pattern includes:
- a detailed shopping list
- the charts & key
- a special stitch tutorial for beads, Fan Eyelet stitch, Round Eyelet stitch (with sequin) & French knot
- a tutorial to make the felt pieces
- a finishing tutorial to assemble this project
- FREE exclusive gift: the printable thread card for this design!
Pictures: (click to enlarge)
You may also like: