Join this Stitch-ALong to stitch this really classy set of 4 Greeting Cards!
Christmas is a very busy time of year for everyone, so these cards are straightforward to stitch (no fractional stitches, and minimal fractional backstitch, so they’re even suitable to stitch on aida, if that’s what you prefer). We’ll use a selection of special stitches, as well as beads and sequins (because it wouldn’t be as much fun without them, of course!)
With this membership, you will immediately get a downloadable PDF with all the information you need to get started:
• a SAL planner sheet with a full kit list (although these designs lend themselves well to substitutions, so you can even use leftover fabric, and/or your own choice of colours, if you’d like)
• a key for all the colours used
• a printable thread card
• a layout plan of how to place each section on the fabric
• the outline of each section
• a special stitch tutorial
If you’re on Facebook, don’t forget to join my SAL group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FRDSALS/ where I’ll be at hand to give advice & support (if needed), to give you stitching tips & answer questions about this SAL, and of course to thoroughly enjoy looking at your beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the contact form)
Once the SAL has started (on 22nd October 2018), you will also get:
• a chart for each of the 4 sections to be stitched (every 2 weeks)
• a finishing tutorial with very clear instructions & photos, to make beautiful cards out of your stitched designs
This project includes:
• full cross stitch (no fractional stitches)
• backstitch (with some fractional stitches, but kept to an absolute minimum)
• special stitches (eyelets and rice stitch)
No sewing machine is required to fully finish this project – it can be finished entirely by hand!
If you want to stitch these pretty cards and perhaps use this opportunity to learn new techniques, knowing you’ll get help every step of the way,
JOIN US NOW* !!!
And if you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact me!
* Because this SAL is delivered as a digital download via newsletter, it is currently only available on Etsy, as this website doesn’t support digital downloads. By clicking on the “join us now” link, you will be re-directed to my Etsy shop where you’ll be able to purchase the membership.