The perfect solution for a small personalised stitched gift!
What you get:
- a small pattern designed to your brief & preferred options:
select from a choice of 5 pre-selected shapes & sizes – the choice of motifs & colour scheme is entirely up to you! Please, see the order form below for the options.
- 1 set of alterations to the design:
in the (unlikely, but it can happen) event that you’re not entirely satisfied with the visual, you can ask for 1 set of alterations. This review takes place between the delivery of the visual, and the chart being finalised, ready for payment. (Please note that under no circumstances will a chart be altered after the delivery of the PDF pattern.)
- 3 months exclusivity:
this 3-months exclusivity period starts at the time of delivery of the pattern, and refers to the length of time during which your commissioned pattern is guaranteed NOT to be published. After that period, I reserve the right to use the design (partially or in full) in my catalogue. All my designs remain my intellectual property at all times, therefore the usual terms & conditions apply, including during the exclusivity period.
- a PDF pattern delivered by email, containing:
- a cover page with a computer generated image of the design (not a stitched photograph)
- a detailed key & chart
- a tutorial for beads & special stitches (if applicable)
- a finishing tutorial to assemble the project (if applicable)
- a detailed shopping list of what you’ll need to stitch the design
Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks between placing the order and the delivery of the finished pattern, although patterns may be delivered earlier than that, workload permitting.
All patterns are payable via PayPal invoice, after reception & acceptance of the preview, and before the full PDF pattern is delivered.