Fee: from £150
The perfect option for a wedding sampler, a baby sampler, a pet portrait*, or any other kind of really unique keepsake to be cherished for life.
* please note that while I can work from photographs for inspiration, I do not do direct photograph conversions, therefore a pet portrait will be a “drawn” design of your pet, and not a photo style pattern.
What you get:
- a 6″ x 8″ pattern (96 x 128 stitches on 32ct linen, or 83 x 111 stitches on 14ct aida) designed to your specific brief. [£150]
- OR a 8” x 10″ pattern (128 x 160 stitches on 32ct linen, or 111 x 139 stitches on 14ct aida) designed to your specific brief. [£175]
- OR a round design to fit an 8″ hoop designed to your specific brief. [£175]
- OR A4 (up to 132 x 187 stitches on 32ct linen, or 115 x 163 stitches on 14ct aida) designed to your specific brief. [£200]
- unlimited alterations to the design:
in the (unlikely, but it can happen) event that you’re not entirely satisfied with the visual, you can ask for as many alterations as you need. This review takes place between the delivery of the visual, and the chart being finalised, ready for payment. (Please note that under no circumstances will a chart be altered after the delivery of the PDF pattern.)
- 1 year exclusivity:
this 1-year exclusivity period starts at the time of delivery of the pattern, and refers to the length of time during which your commissioned pattern is guaranteed NOT to be published. After that period, I reserve the right to use the design (partially or in full) in my catalogue. All my designs remain my intellectual property at all times, therefore the usual terms & conditions apply, including during the exclusivity period.
As such designs are likely to be heavily personalised, should you wish to retain exclusivity for more than a year, please let me know so that we can discuss terms.
- a PDF pattern delivered by email, containing:
- a cover page with a computer generated image of the design (not a stitched photograph)
- a detailed key & chart
- a tutorial for beads & special stitches (if applicable)
- a finishing tutorial to frame the project
- a detailed shopping list of what you’ll need to stitch the design
Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks between placing the order and the delivery of the finished pattern, although patterns may be delivered earlier than that, workload permitting.
All patterns designed under the “Celebration Sampler” Package are subject to a £50 deposit, payable via PayPal invoice upon acceptance of the commission. The balance is payable using the same method, after reception & acceptance of the preview, and before the full PDF pattern is delivered.